Become an Arizona Process Server
Requirements to Become a Process Server in Arizona
Arizona has statewide registration of process servers in compliance with procedures set forth by the Arizona Supreme Court.
To become a process server in the State of Arizona, a person must contact the individual must contact the Superior Court in the county in which they reside:
- Apache County Superior Court – (928) 337-7555
- Cochise County Superior Court – (520) 432-8570
- Coconino County Superior Court – (928) 679-7600
- Gila County Superior Court – (928) 425-3231
- Graham County Superior Court – (928) 428-3100
- Greenlee County Superior Court – (928) 865-4242
- La Paz County Superior Court – (928) 669-6115
- Maricopa County Superior Court – (602) 506-3204
- Mojave County Superior Court – (928)753-0713
- Navajo County Superior Court – (928) 524-4000
- Pima County Superior Court – (520) 740-3201
- Pinal County Superior Court – (520) 866-5400
- Santa Cruz County Superior Court – (520) 375-7700
- Yavapai County Superior Court – (928) 771-3312
- Yuma County Superior Court – (928) 817-5100
- After certification, the private process server shall be entitled to serve in such capacity for any court of the state anywhere within the State.
- A private process server or specially appointed person shall be not less than twenty-one (21) years of age and shall not be a party, an attorney, or the employee of an attorney in the action whose process is being served.
- Applicants must pass a written certification exam and the completion of 10 hours of Continued Education is required every 12 months with a renewal required every 3 years.
Additional (and possibly more accurate) info can be found here.
NOTE: The requirements to become a process server change from time to time. You should contact your local county clerk or recorder to make sure the following information regarding becoming a process server in your state is still accurate.
Help Us Stay Current
If you know of changes to legislation that affect process serving serving in your state, please
let us know.
The ServeReport Newsletter
Process server news, business tips and events delivered to your inbox.
Newsletter Archive →
Process Server Resources
The following resources were developed specifically for process servers to make your jobs easier and help you improve the way you do business.