CALSPro 2017 Conference
- August 28, 2017
- by ServeNow Staff
Join CALSPro for their 49th Annual Conference in Rancho Mirage, California on September 22nd through September 24th! Make sure to register to save your seat. This year's theme is High Performance for High Success. Come network and learn to get an edge in our industry! The annual conference will cover new topics in the process serving field, from legislation to continuing education sessions.
September 22- September 24, 2017
Omni Rancho Las Palmas
41000 Bob Hope Dr
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Friday, September 22, 2017
- 8:00 AM 20TH Annual CALSPro Jack C. Janney Memorial Golf Tournament: Omni Rancho Las Palmas, Rancho Mirage, CA.
- 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM Board of Directors Meeting
- 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Registration Open/Exhibitor Set Up
- 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Welcome Reception. Music by Simon Alcantara. Sponsored by ServeManager.
Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Continental breakfast
- 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM Registration and Exhibits Open
- 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Annual Business Meeting. Call to Order and Roll Call, President’s Report, Secretary-Treasurer’s Report, and Legislative Update with Mike Belote, Esq. California Advocates, Inc. Nominations for the Board of Directors and officers. This meeting will also include an Antitrust Presentation by Antitrust Officer, Mike Belote, which shall summarize CALSPro’s obligations under the FTC Order and shall also address compliance with the Antitrust Laws.
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM Exhibitor Break and Exhibitor Presentations. Make appointments with vendors during these breaks for more in depth review of goods and services.
- 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM Continuing Education Session Number 1 - Bob Davies
- 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM Networking Luncheon Buffet
- 1:30 PM – 2:15 PM Annual Business Meeting Continued. Nominations and elections for the Board of Directors and Officers. Proposed Bylaw amendments.
- 2:15 PM – 2:30 PM Exhibitor Break
- 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM Continuing Education Session Number 2 - Stand Your Ground Law - Bob Musser (Option 1)
- 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM Continuing Education Session Number 3 - Photocopy Round Table - 2018 Legislative Agenda (Option 2)
- 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM Continuing Education Session Number 4 - Foreign Deposition Subpoenas - John Perez
- 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM Exhibitor Break
- 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM Continuing Education Session Number 5 - NAPPS Update - Mike Kern
- 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM Vendor Meet and Greet
- 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM Cocktail Reception
- 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM Bert Rosenthal Memorial Award Presentation, Annual Awards, Installation Banquet and Silent Auction
Sunday, September 24, 2017
- 8:00 AM Registration
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM CCPS Workshop and Exam
CALSPro Member Benefits
up to a $58 value
up to a $120 value
See participating associations here.
See examples here.