Nationwide Process Server Networking Conference
In order to spread support and provide information for the process serving industry during the COVID-19 pandemic, ServeNow and ServeManager hosted the Nationwide Process Server Networking Conference, an online gathering that hosted process servers from across the nation. This virtual conference was the first of its kind and had over 350 registered to attend. Along with an employment law update from attorney Cindy Elkins, the conference featured breakout rooms in which smaller groups of attendees could discuss their answers to given questions or ask their own questions. The topics covered by these groups include marketing, serving safely, and goals for the future. Hear from both industry leaders and your peers in the videos below.
Join the Conversation
Even after the conference ended, discussions continued on the Service of Process Slack Community. Join this channel and use it to ask questions from your peers whether it's about COVID-19 or beyond.
Introduction and Marketing Breakout Room
- What are you doing to market your business right now?
- What other services have you been providing for your clients?
- If you are not open, what other ways have you found to generate revenue?
Process Server Safety Breakout Room
- What is your plan to "serve safely"?
- How are you keeping yourself, staff, servers, clients, and recipients safe?
- What are you doing in the office? In the field?
Goals and Industry Shifts Breakout Room
- What changes do you see happening to this industry?
- What are your personal or company goals?
Discussion with Cindy Elkins
The last portion of the conference was dedicated to Cindy Elkins of Elkins Employment Law who regularly provides counseling for employers. She provided COVID-19 resources for employers and even shared a return to work checklist for employers. This checklist and her discussion expanded on the many considerations an employer must make when returning to work post-pandemic including rehiring employees and establishing safety protocols. Tune in as she also answers frequently asked questions posed by attendees.