Female Agents, Inc. offers process serving and investigations in the state of North Carolina.
The owner, Kimberly Hamilton is a licensed private investigator and is currently the President of NCAPPS, the North Carolina Association of Professional Process Servers. She has been featured in investigative magazines and articles across the nation and was highlighted as one of the top 3 female investigators in animal abuse cases in the United States.
Female Agents, Inc utilizes both female and male servers and all servers go through extensive training and are held to Female Agents, Inc's highest ethical standards.
- Private Investigations
- Process Serving
- Record Retrieval
- Mobile Notary
- Court Filings
- Animal Abuse and Neglect Cases
- What Female Agents Inc can do for you:
- *Specialize in difficult serves
- *In-house Servers, not subcontractors,located throughout the state
- *Military Serves on NC bases
- *Skip tracing
- *DMV Searches
- *Cases requiring creativity and extra effort
- *Accepts documents via email and fax
- *Rush serves
- *GPS time stamping
- *Accepts major credit cards
- *Daily updates and electronic notification with copies of affidavits
- *Knowledge on state laws and procedures to ensure good service
- *Female Servers
- *Former Military server with knowledge and access to military bases
- *Access to resources and databases for locating subjects
- *Professionalism and Confidentiality at all time
Electronic notification of attempts and completed service.
First attempts made within 48 hours.
Most corporate serves completed within 24 hours of receipt of documents.
Areas of Coverage
- We offer state wide coverage of North Carolina and also the Danville, VA area.
The Lawgical Promise guarantees this member has been pre-screened to verify their qualifications.
1619 Broadway Drive