FJP Investigative Consultants, Certified Process Servers, provide enthusiastic, focused and efficient service that will exceed your expectations. Our clients receive competitive, fair pricing and great turnaround times on professional service. We use the latest technology to give superior service.
CALL US TODAY! WE GET THE JOB DONE!
- Service of subpoenas
- Summons - Complaints
- - Mobile notary service -
- Evictions, foreclosures
- Writs of garnishments
- - Skip tracing -
- Para-legal assistance
- House inspections and watch.
- - Volume Discounts -
- Each documents receives the "Owner's Attention"
All contacts answered within 12 hours with Rush and Priority Service available.
Areas of Coverage
- Martin County, Florida
- St. Lucie County, FL
- Indian River County, FL
- Okeechobee County, FL
- Regular service areas include Stuart, Jensen Beach, Port St.Lucie, Palm City, Hobe Sound, Sewall Point, Fort Pierce, Jupiter Island and Vero Beach
- National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS)
- Florida Association of Professional Process Servers (FAPPS)
- Member of The Martin County Bar Association
The Lawgical Promise guarantees this member has been pre-screened to verify their qualifications.
Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard
Nineteenth Judicial Circuit Court, Martin & St. Lucie, 3031 S.E. Wake Rd.
Port St. Lucie, FL