Grimes Process Serving has a team with experience and knowledge. We focus on combining personal and business level experience to our clientele, combining respect and professionalism.
Micah Grimes started his career with a veteran bondsman, and has since gained respect in his industry. He views each case with non-judgement and can help you in your time of need.
- *PROCESS SERVING - LOCALLY
- $100 Regular Service Fee (documents mailed or e-mailed to our office, Service attempted within 72 hours of receiving the documents. 3 attempts are made from the arrival of the papers. This applies to all serves done within a 10 mile radius of "1017A Broad St./ New Bern, NC 28560" and/or "201 New Bridge St suite 205 / Jacksonville, NC 28540". Anything over 10 miles has a 0.60/mile charge added).
- $300 Rush Service Fee (Rush service fee is a requested service attempt within 24 hours after we receive the documents. 3 attempts are made from the arrival of the papers).
- $50 Hourly Stakeout Fee for requested stakeouts or wait time on hard to serve persons in addition to the Regular Service Fee.
- $125 Physical Address Locate Fee (if not provided).
- $5 Notary Fee if proof of Service requires Notary Service.
- $75 Posting Fee if proof of Service just needs to be posted to the door.
- $75 Posting Fee if proof of Service can be done by having direct communication with the defendant and arrangements can be made to easily serve them. The more information that is obtained, the easier it is for us to serve.
- *PROCESS SERVING - OUT OF STATE (State laws apply)
- Note: If your serve is in a Rural or Sparsely populated area please call to confirm our availability.
- $200.00 per day** Standard Fee (1st attempt within 72 hours)
- $600.00 per day** Rush Fee (1st attempt within 24 hours)
- ** Plus any additional local fees, i.e. Travel (0.60/mile), Notary, Lodging, etc.
- Call Locates / Skip Tracing services are available. Call for rate.
- Remote or difficult areas are additional fees. Service includes one attempt at one address on one defendant/party to be served. Additional addresses, additional attempts and subjects are additional fees. Service includes preparation and return of the proof of service/affidavit of service and/or any required declaration to your office. In case of non service or a bad address, a timely report (verbal or in writing) will be forwarded containing attempt dates, times and address notes. Status requests are available on any case via e-mail. In the event that our process server/agent is needed to appear in court for any reason in the referenced matter we require a hourly fee of $90.00 (four-hour minimum. Travel time included) and 0.60 per mile of travel.
- Bail bonding services are provided if needed as well. Please contact me directly if this applies.
Fast turn-around is guaranteed for all signed documents through full service.
Provides fast and friendly service.
Areas of Coverage
- Craven County
- Jones County
- Lenoir County
- Carteret County
- Onslow County
- Pamlico County
- Wilson County
- North Carolina Bail Agents Association
- National Association of Professional Process Servers
The Lawgical Promise guarantees this member has been pre-screened to verify their qualifications.
Western Union, Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa