You can count on our experience gained from working in the legal field and expect professional standards as outlined by both (PSACO) Process Servers Association of Colorado and (AAN) American Association of Notaries.
We will make first serve attempt on any individual entity within three (3) days of your request and also offer rush service for process serving. (call or email for rush service rates)
- Process Server rates include three (3) attempts to serve at a single address.
- •$55.00 per affidavit of service – Will make first serve attempt within three (3) days to any address within La Plata County, Archuleta County, & Montezuma County.
- •$.56 per mile from 484 Turner Dr. Durango CO to Serve Address (per serve attempt).
- •Photo provided with notarized Affidavit of Service
- Mobile Notary services are available - $5.00 per document to be notarized + $25.00 house call
We will make first serve attempt within three (3) days of your request.
If we are unable to answer the phone, we will return your call within the hour.
All emails answered same business day between between 8am - 5pm Mountain Time.
Areas of Coverage
- La Plata County, Colorado
- Archuleta County, Colorado
- (PSACO) Process Servers Association of Colorado
- (AAN) American Association of Notaries
The Lawgical Promise guarantees this member has been pre-screened to verify their qualifications.
484 Turner Drive