Laser Legal Service was started in 1992. Rick Ramirez, the founder, began as a file clerk with Dickinson, Wright while attending Walsh College. He worked for the firm for five years filing and delivering confidential documents learning the kind of service a quality law firm provides to their clients.
He left the firm and started serving legal documents for the top process services companies in Oakland County. Upon completing his degree he took the top process servers and started Laser Legal Service. He believes the past 25 years of service has led to a complete understanding of the quality of service top law firms require.
Laser Legal Service is a full service, process serving company. We can file your case, serve the defendant and return the proof of service, in a professional, timely, and cost effective manner. The foundation of our business is built on honesty, integrity and communication.
- COURT FILINGS
- Circuit & District Court
- Register of Deeds
- Service of:
- SUMMONS and COMPLAINTS
- Order to Show Cause
- Rush Service- Continued Attempts for Service attempted within a 48-hour Period
- Postal Inquiries
- Affidavit of Attempted Service
- Stake-out for Service
First attempts are made within 48 hours!
We promise to do my best on each and every service.
Areas of Coverage
- Oakland County is composed of 61 Cities, townships and Villages. A few of the largest; Southfield, Farmington, Bloomfield, Pontiac, Waterford, Troy and Birmingham
- Wayne County is composed of 43 Cities and townships, it's the most populous county in Michigan. A few of the largest; Detroit, Inkster, Wayne, Redford, Taylor and Westland
- Genesee County; Burton, Clio, Davison, Fenton, Flint and Mt. Morris
- Ingham County; Dansville, Haslet, Lansing, Williamston, Stockbridge, Brighton and Howell
The Lawgical Promise guarantees this member has been pre-screened to verify their qualifications.
29155 Northwestern Hwy Ste. 504