Certification # PSC-16650 by the Judicial Branch Certification Commission of Texas to serve process in the State of Texas.
Serving my first subpoena on January 25, 1982, I have been process serving full time or in conjunction with other business ventures throughout Texas ever since.
My motto is to always act professionally with respect and courtesy to my clients and the parties I interact with while making the serve.
- Federal, State, and Local Court Documents delivered in person to the opposing party or witness in a timely manner.
- Up to 4 attempts for a flat fee of $125 per instrument plus applicable witness fee(s) for a subpoena.
- Email your paperwork and pay with PayPal for fastest service. 50 pages included with original fee. First service attempted within 24 hours of receipt.
First Attempts Are Made Within 24 Hours
Areas of Coverage
- I personally cover South Texas and have reciprocal agreements with associate servers across Texas.
- I can also effect service by certified mail for out of state parties being served in a Texas lawsuit.
The Lawgical Promise guarantees this member has been pre-screened to verify their qualifications.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Check
PO Box 151, Physical: 224 CR 232