My husband and I established Morgan Process Servers 9 years ago. We have specialized in the needs of Chaffee County as we have resided there for 26 years. We serve Buena Vista, Nathrop, Salida , and Poncha Springs, all areas of Chaffee County. We both are Process Servers and my husband, Joel, is also a Notary.
1." I have been a paralegal for 30 years and have used numerous process servers throughout the country. Our firm needed to obtain service in the Buena Vista area on an emergency basis. I contacted Rahime Morgan about 9:30 am about our situation. Ms. Morgan had service completed by 4:30 pm that afternoon. It was probably the easiest rush service job I have ever been involved. I don't know of another process server that would have provided that level of service to a first time client. She was understanding, courteous, and professional. I would recommend Ms. Morgan to anyone. Thank you, Rahime."
Jimmy Johnson, paralegal
6400 S. Fiddler's Green Circle
Greenwood Village, Co 80111
2." I contacted Rahime with an urgent request for service of a subpoena. Rahime immediately accepted the job, and quickly determined the party lived in a remote and not easily accessible area of
Salida. She contacted the party, and in her very calm and personable way, explained why she was calling and convinced the individual to meet her in town, and served the subpoena. Rahime is conscientious, efficient, and a delight to speak with and her fees are very reasonable. Please contact her if you need someone to serve process- she's truly the best!
Stella Wolfe, Paralegal
1125 Seventeenth Street, Suite 1275
Denver, Co 80202
3. I am a paralegal at a law firm in Boulder,CO. We needed a process server in Buena Vista, CO. I am glad we found Rahime Morgan who was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very quick to respond to our inquiry, didn't charge extra for rush service, completed service promptly, and openly communicated with us every step of the way. She went above and beyond what we asked her to do even though she was yelled at by the person we had her serve! I highly recommend Rahime for her professionalism.
Tonya Nauman, Paralegal and Office
Manager Feb 17, 2017
4. I recently had the opportunity to have Ms. Morgan serve some papers for our office. I was really impressed by her perseverance in getting the Defendants served. She was very courteous and stayed in touch with me to let me know what was going on. I would surely use her service again if given the opportunity. Feb 7, 2017
Nancy Colbert, Legal Assistant,
Michael Danoff & Associates
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5. "Ms.Morgan was very efficient and timely with her service of process. Timely service relieves anxiety for my clients in an already stressful situation. I appreciate her prompt service and professionalism in completing this important task."Daniel Barron, Attorney.
6. "I am a legal assistant and work for a law firm who specializes in domestic/family law (i.e. divorce, etc.). I found Morgan Process Servers online and was pleased with the work they conducted. Mrs. Morgan was very polite and professional and completed service the same day. I would absolutely recommend them for service in the future." Andrea
7. "Rahime Morgan was so easy to work with and really went out of her way to provide a quick turn-around. Super happy we found her and would recommend her to anyone."
Jessika Krueger, paralegal
Gutterman Griffiths PC
10375 Park Meadows Drive
Littleton, Colorado 303-858-8181
We will make first serve attempt within 24 hours.
Service includes 3 attempts and a Notarized Affidavit of Service
Same Day Rush service if possible