Do you need a new process server? Hire the Best.
We employs expert process servers and private investigators who are familiar with local, state and national laws. We will ensure that your papers are served quickly and legally within the time constraints so that you may go forward with the legal action that you are trying to pursue.
Feel free to call for any questions, 855-545-1303.
Documents We Serve:
Writs of Execution
Evictions & Foreclosures
Summons & Complaints
Notice and Letters
- Public Records
- Court Records
- Court Research
- Court Filings
- Subpoena Preparation
- Subpoena Domestications
- Subpoena Service
- Process Service
- Process Service on Native American Reservations
- Service of Process by Publication
- Litigation Support
- On-Site Document Reproduction
- Language Translation
- International Service of Process
Serving your legal papers on individuals and business organizations quickly and cost effectively!
- National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS)
- Arizona Process Servers Association (APSA)
- California Association of Legal Support Professionals (CALSPro)
- Colorado Association of Professional Process Servers (CoAPPS)
The Lawgical Promise guarantees this member has been pre-screened to verify their qualifications.
PayPal, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
1400 16th Street, Ste 400
1400 16th St
Denver , CO