Rondout Legal Services, Inc., offers service locally, statewide and nationwide and in Canada. We are located between New York City and Albany, in Kingston, Ulster County, New York. Service attempts are documented by GPS/photographic tracking. We also request recipient's signature on all services, and we are successful in obtaining signatures approximately 95% of the time. We participate regularly in continuing education and belong to professional organizations which assist us in keeping abreast of changes in statute and new case law. We strive to always provide exceptional customer service. Call us - you will be glad you did. VOLUME DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!
- We are extensively experienced in all types of process serving work, including:
- -Civil Litigation
- -Family law
- OTHER INCIDENTIAL SERVICES:
- -Court runner
- -Recording services
- -Court filing
- -Document retrieval
- -Skip trace and database tracking
- -NYS DMV
- -Site inspection/photography
- -Notary Public
- -Bankruptcy/Patriot Searches with printed reports (for title companies)
We guarantee that we will observe all statutory time frames and comply with service requests from our clients with the utmost diligence and professionalism.
Areas of Coverage
- Home area:
- - Ulster County
- - Dutchess County
- - Orange County
- - Greene County
- - Columbia County
- National Assn. of Prof. Process Servers
- NYS Professional Process Servers Assn. (Principal, Kim Letus, holds the Office of Secretary)
- New Jersey Prof. Process Servers Assn.
- United States Process Servers Assn.
The Lawgical Promise guarantees this member has been pre-screened to verify their qualifications.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check
166 Franklin Street, PO Box 4115