The Constables Network was started by Kevin Dalton. Kevin served as a Deputy Sheriff for over 16 years with responsibilities which included but were not limited to serving all kinds of civil process. He was typically called on for the tough services requiring extensive knowledge of the law while also training and monitoring new Civil Deputies in two Counties. His extensive qualifications allows him to offer fast, professional, competent service.
We are a member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers. Through NAPPS, we are affiliated with a network of process servers throughout the U.S. and in many foreign countries including Canada, England, Belgium, Israel, Australia, New Zealand and the US Virgin Islands.
- Special Subpoena Service: We accept faxed subpoenas as well as subpoenas phoned in where we create the entire document with your input. We also notarize and attach the appropriate witness fee and provide same-day delivery if required.
- Executions: Generating payments on court execution is one of our specialties. Rather than accepting a capias on a case where you know or suspect the defendant has some property, request an execution. It generates 12% interest starting immediately and we can make demand for your money and seize personal property (cars) and auction them off and cause payment to you. The cost to you is minimal (usually less than you would spend to have a capias served)!
- Notary Public: Our network of Constables and Process Servers means we can usually locate one in your area. (Ask about at your site service).
- Tracking Service: With our state of the art computer network and tracing services we can usually find a missing defendant and effect service. We have a track record of success with the tough ones!
- Non-Support: If your owed child support and are frustrated, we can help find the deadbeat dad and collect your money. (our execution service works wonders on these).
- Private Investigators: We are associated with many of the best Investigators throughout Massachusetts.
- OUT OF STATE PROCESS IS ONE OF OUR STRONG POINTS! Because of our Network we can call on the right Constable with the knowledge and experience to serve the process according to your State's Laws. We do it right the first time.
Areas of Coverage
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States of America
- Europe, Asia and Africa
- Massachusetts Constable's Association
- New York State Professional Process Server Association
- Washington State Process Server Association
- California Association of Photocopiers and Process Servers(CAPPS)
- Florida Association of Professional Process Servers
- Georgia Association of Process Servers
- Tennessee Association of Process Servers
The Lawgical Promise guarantees this member has been pre-screened to verify their qualifications.
764 Plain Street, Suite 2