75 Process Serving Professionals You Should Follow on Twitter
- July 11, 2011
- by Trent Carlyle
Who would have ever thought you could influence the entire process serving industry with short messages of 140 characters or fewer? A dedicated group of Twitter users has been leading the charge to harness the social networking site as a source of real-time information sharing and networking for process servers. In recognition of this forward-thinking bunch, ServeNow decided to salute process serving's top tweeters.
The following is a list of the top Twitter users in the process serving industry. While there is no specific formulaic ranking that was used here, we did reference influence as measured by WeFollow, number of followers, most recent activity and tweet relevance to the industry.
If you are a process server and you actively tweet, please contact us to get added to our "Up and Coming" list at the bottom of this post.
#1 ServeNow | follow: @servenow
ServeNow.com is a network of trusted, pre-screened process servers. We connect thousands of legal professionals with qualified process servers all over the US and internationally on a daily basis. Use our quick quotes feature to quickly send your service request to process serving firms that cover a specific region.
#2 Jeff Karotkin | follow: @jhkarotkin
Jeff has more than 25 years of experience in the process serving industry. As vice president of strategic development, for One Legal LLC he is responsible for providing the vision and strategy for a nationally branded solution. Jeff is the author of the Service of Process Looking Forward blog.
#3 Rapid Legal | follow: @rapidlegal
Since 1994, Rapid Legal has been providing customers across the country with the easiest, fastest and most reliable legal support services.
#4 DGR Legal | follow: @dgr_legal
Let DGR Legal Support be your NJ, PA, and NY connection for process and subpoena service! With 28 yrs experience, we also serve nationally and internationally.
#5 Jorge Salgado-Reyes | follow: @AlliedDetective
I am part of the Allied Detectives Network with an office in Croydon and Santiago. Also writing a Sci-Fi novel set in a London of the future.
#6 Freelance Investigations | follow: @oregonpi
Free Lance is a full service Oregon Investigation & Process Serving company. Check us out.
#7 David Rolf | follow: @TagMessenger
Dave Rolf, President - tweeting collection industry news and process service related stuff just for you
#8 Ian Harm | follow: @IanHarm
Professional Investigator & Researcher, Solicitor's Enquiry Agent , Blogging and Social Media Enthusiast, Marketer & Business Man
#9 One Legal | follow: @OneLegal
Online Court Filing and Process Serving
#10 Bruce Goldner | follow: @WeServe4u
President,Legal-Ease Process Service, LLC.954-667-3783, Married, Enjoy travel, reading, yoga, movies, surf the web, live well, eat right, laugh often
#11 Jeff Bannister | follow: @onebigrhino
A South Carolina Process Server Interested in what Paralegals and Attorneys think, Process Server, Heavy Reader
#12 Front Range Legal | follow: @frlps
FRLPS is a nationwide process serving company covering a number of states including Colorado and Florida.
#13 TweetLaw | follow: @tweetlaw
Tweet with other legal professionals! Categorize your tweets. Create a free account with a profile.
#14 Cheyanne Abolt | follow: @aboltproservers
Owner of Abolt Process Service - Process Servers Nationwide
#15 Kathleen Albright | follow: @ColoradoServer
Ethical and affordable process serving in Colorado. Serving Boulder, Denver and Front Range mountain areas. Statewide services available.
#16 Roland Investigations | follow: @INVESTIGATOR69
The roots of Roland Process Service & Investigations as process servers date back to 1994. http://www.rolandinvestigations.com
#17 Stan Cunningham | follow: @cunninghampi
Process Serving services for Eugene, Springfield and outlying areas of Lane County. Personal & mobile/computer safety, marketing, and general interest tweets.
#18 Jeffrey Worth | follow: @ProcessServerOK
I am a Process Server in Enid, Oklahoma. I serve cities in the Garfield County area
#19 IRS Inc. | follow: @IRS_Inc
IRS, Inc. provides Pre-employment screening, Tenant screening, Church screening, Collections, Skip Trace, Process Service and investigative support to Law Firms
#20 Click File Serve Inc | follow: @serveprocess
Process Serving, Process Server, Court Filing, Skip Tracing, Stakeouts, Wage Garnishments, Bank Levies, Fax filing, Research.
#21 Aaron M. Rader | follow: @ProcessServerIN
Aaron M. Rader is a Process Server / Indiana Bail Agent (Bondsman); Indianapolis, Indiana. (317) 529-6650 or IndyBailBondsman@Gmail.com. NAPPS member.
#22 TAMA Investigations | follow: @surveillance_ga
Licensed Private Detective and Investigation Service helping solve any problem creatively, effectively and affordably
#23 Trace Investigations | follow: @TRACE_
Richard Collins, P.I. CEO of Trace Investigations, LLC & CPS, Colorado Process Service, Inc.
#24 McKinney Process | follow: @arprocessserver
Arkansas Process Service, serving papers and legal documents in Arkansas since 2001.
#25 TRC RAINEAR | follow: @TRCRAINEARCO
TRC RAINEAR COMPANY Nationwide Legal Process Servers NATIONAL USA COVERAGE
26. Deborah Rose @dallastxpi
27. ServeManager @ServeManager
28. Ultimate Express Services Corp @callultimate
29. A Quick Note @WeServetheOC
30. Official Investigations @offinvest
31. Seagal Invetigations @UK_PI
32. Apex Process Servers @brianatapex
33. Chris Maklary @RCInvestigation
34. Alexander - ABC Legal @ABCLegalLawyer
35. Tami Kirkham @ENVISIONProcess
36. Herberg Legal Services LLC @herberglegalsvc
37. Bob Carstensen @AustinLegalSvcs
38. Roy Cox @GWSecurity
39. Riun Lawrence @bcinvestigator
40. Firefly Legal @fireflylegal
41. Steve Carrigan @ABCLegal
42. Michael Kern @MikeKern37
43. GH Consultants Ltd @LegalAgents
44. caseXpress @caseXpress
45. Kelly Jansen @DE_PI
46. Aardvark Legal @AardvarkLegal
47. Michael Tiner @ProcessServerSD
48. DCASAS @The_Server
49. PennieMichelle White @subpoenalady
50. Cali Process Servers @SureServeInSac
51. Attorneys Choice LLC @attorneyschoice
52. Everett Process Servers @everettps
53. Tampa Investigators @Tampa_PI
54. Stacy G. Flores @txinvestigator
55. CPS, Inc. @CPSincVa
56. Kevin Satterfield @kpsinvestigate
57. LP Paralegal @lpparalegal
58. OhioSSG @OhioSSG
59. RK Agency @rkagent
60. e-Legal Services Inc @eLegalSLO
61. Edge PI @edgepi
62. S&R Process Serving @srprocessserver
63. Joe Winter @ZapServe
64. Judicial Attorney Service @judicialatty
65. Tried and True Legal @attorneysupport
66. Black Dog @blackdogagency
67. Sure Serve Etcetera @SureServeEtc
68. MJ Legal Services @MJSERVE
69. Payper Process @payperprocess
70. ProServicePlus @ProServicePlus
71. CivilMap @civilmap
72. Expeditious Process @expeditiousps
73. The Fox Agency LLC @TheFoxAgency
74. David A. Bacharach @OfficeDAB
75. Shelton Investigations, LLC @Sheltoninvestig
Up and coming...
* Kern Legal @kernlegal
* KMR Process Servers @kmrservers
* JPL Process Service @jplps
* Kathleen Chute @gotchaservedcom
* Parkside Postal @parksideamber
* JJ Associates International @philjjassociate
* Tinsley Investigative Services @TinsleyPI
* Colorado PI @COLORADOPI
* PSACO @psaco_org
* Olympic Process Service @OlympicProcess
* Bosco Legal Services, Inc @boscolegal
* Serve It Up Legal, LLC @ServeItUpLegal
Made the List!
If you made the list, you may add the following badge to your company web site to show your clients your influence in the process serving industry. And while you're at it, why not tweet this story to your faithful followers?
Copy the following code to display the badge on your site:
Tweet it Loud!
If you make the list, please click the tweet button below to share the following message with your followers: "I made the ServeNow list of top process servers to follow!"
Didn't make the List?
We tried our best to find all the active Twitter users in the industry, but I'm sure we overlooked many. Please contact us and let us know if we missed you and we will add you to our "Up and Coming" List.