75 Process Serving Professionals You Should Follow on Twitter
Who would have ever thought you could influence the entire process serving industry with short messages of 140 characters or fewer? A dedicated group of Twitter users has been leading the charge to harness the social networking site as a source of real-time information sharing and networking for process servers. In recognition of this forward-thinking bunch, ServeNow decided to salute process serving's top tweeters.
The following is a list of the top Twitter users in the process serving industry. While there is no specific formulaic ranking that was used here, we did reference influence as measured by WeFollow, number of followers, most recent activity and tweet relevance to the industry.
If you are a process server and you actively tweet, please contact us to get added to our "Up and Coming" list at the bottom of this post.
#1 ServeNow | follow: @processservers
ServeNow.com is a network of trusted, pre-screened process servers. We connect thousands of legal professionals with qualified process servers all over the US and internationally on a daily basis. Use our quick quotes feature to quickly send your service request to process serving firms that cover a specific region.
#2 Jeff Karotkin | follow: @jhkarotkin
Jeff has more than 25 years of experience in the process serving industry. As vice president of strategic development, for One Legal LLC he is responsible for providing the vision and strategy for a nationally branded solution. Jeff is the author of the Service of Process Looking Forward blog.
#3 Rapid Legal | follow: @rapidlegal
#4 DGR Legal | follow: @dgr_legal
#5 Jorge Salgado-Reyes | follow: @AlliedDetective
#6 Freelance Investigations | follow: @oregonpi
#7 David Rolf | follow: @TagMessenger
#8 Ian Harm | follow: @IanHarm
#9 One Legal | follow: @OneLegal
#10 Bruce Goldner | follow: @WeServe4u
#11 Jeff Bannister | follow: @onebigrhino
#12 Front Range Legal | follow: @frlps
#13 TweetLaw | follow: @tweetlaw
#14 Cheyanne Abolt | follow: @aboltproservers
#15 Kathleen Albright | follow: @ColoradoServer
#16 Roland Investigations | follow: @INVESTIGATOR69
#17 Stan Cunningham | follow: @cunninghampi
#18 Jeffrey Worth | follow: @ProcessServerOK
#19 IRS Inc. | follow: @IRS_Inc
#20 Click File Serve Inc | follow: @serveprocess
#21 Aaron M. Rader | follow: @ProcessServerIN
#22 TAMA Investigations | follow: @surveillance_ga
#23 Trace Investigations | follow: @TRACE_
#24 McKinney Process | follow: @arprocessserver
#25 TRC RAINEAR | follow: @TRCRAINEARCO
26. Deborah Rose @dallastxpi
27. ServeManager @ServeManager
28. Ultimate Express Services Corp @callultimate
29. A Quick Note @WeServetheOC
30. Official Investigations @offinvest
31. Seagal Invetigations @UK_PI
32. Apex Process Servers @brianatapex
33. Chris Maklary @RCInvestigation
34. Alexander - ABC Legal @ABCLegalLawyer
35. Tami Kirkham @ENVISIONProcess
36. Herberg Legal Services LLC @herberglegalsvc
37. Bob Carstensen @AustinLegalSvcs
38. Roy Cox @GWSecurity
39. Riun Lawrence @bcinvestigator
40. Firefly Legal @fireflylegal
41. Steve Carrigan @ABCLegal
42. Michael Kern @MikeKern37
43. GH Consultants Ltd @LegalAgents
44. caseXpress @caseXpress
45. Kelly Jansen @DE_PI
46. Aardvark Legal @AardvarkLegal
47. Michael Tiner @ProcessServerSD
48. DCASAS @The_Server
49. PennieMichelle White @subpoenalady
50. Cali Process Servers @SureServeInSac
51. Attorneys Choice LLC @attorneyschoice
52. Everett Process Servers @everettps
53. Tampa Investigators @Tampa_PI
54. Stacy G. Flores @txinvestigator
55. CPS, Inc. @CPSincVa
56. Kevin Satterfield @kpsinvestigate
57. LP Paralegal @lpparalegal
58. OhioSSG @OhioSSG
59. RK Agency @rkagent
60. e-Legal Services Inc @eLegalSLO
61. Edge PI @edgepi
62. S&R Process Serving @srprocessserver
63. Joe Winter @ZapServe
64. Judicial Attorney Service @judicialatty
65. Tried and True Legal @attorneysupport
66. Black Dog @blackdogagency
67. Sure Serve Etcetera @SureServeEtc
68. MJ Legal Services @MJSERVE
69. Payper Process @payperprocess
70. ProServicePlus @ProServicePlus
71. CivilMap @civilmap
72. Expeditious Process @expeditiousps
73. The Fox Agency LLC @TheFoxAgency
74. David A. Bacharach @OfficeDAB
75. Shelton Investigations, LLC @Sheltoninvestig
Up and coming...
* Kern Legal @kernlegal
* KMR Process Servers @kmrservers
* JPL Process Service @jplps
* Kathleen Chute @gotchaservedcom
* Parkside Postal @parksideamber
* JJ Associates International @philjjassociate
* Tinsley Investigative Services @TinsleyPI
* Colorado PI @COLORADOPI
* PSACO @psaco_org
* Olympic Process Service @OlympicProcess
* Bosco Legal Services, Inc @boscolegal
* Serve It Up Legal, LLC @ServeItUpLegal
Made the List!
If you made the list, you may add the following badge to your company web site to show your clients your influence in the process serving industry. And while you're at it, why not tweet this story to your faithful followers?
Copy the following code to display the badge on your site:
Tweet it Loud!
If you make the list, please click the tweet button below to share the following message with your followers: "I made the ServeNow list of top process servers to follow!"
Didn't make the List?
We tried our best to find all the active Twitter users in the industry, but I'm sure we overlooked many. Please contact us and let us know if we missed you and we will add you to our "Up and Coming" List.
About the Author
Trent Carlyle is the CTO and co-founder of Lawgical, the parent company of ServeNow. Trent works alongside the technology and marketing teams at Lawgical, developing products that help our clients grow their business and operate more efficiently. He has a passion for SEM (search engine marketing) and is very involved in the local search community in Denver.
Follow Trent on Twitter or Connect on LinkedIn.